- El arte de hacerte sonreír -
Oral rehabilitation is the specialty of dentistry in charge of dental restoration. Through it, functional esthetic treatments necessary for the benefit of oral health and appearance are performed. In oral rehabilitation, dental prostheses of different types, such as fixed or removable, are used to replace missing teeth or teeth without esthetics.
Learn about some Dental Prosthesis treatments
They are dental prostheses designed to improve esthetics, stabilization and/or function for a limited period of time where the possibility of handling a fixed prosthesis will be evaluated.
Temporary restorations should remain in the mouth for the time recommended by the treating dentist and at the corresponding time should be replaced by definitive restorations.
FIXED DENTAL PROSTHESIS
- LAMINA: Ceramic restoration cemented on the tooth, limited to the front side. They are more resistant than resins and do not pigment. One of the fastest and most effective options to restore the esthetics of your worn, discolored or misaligned teeth.
- CROWN: Complete dental restoration that can be metallic, metallic combined with ceramic or all-ceramic, which are cemented on the previously ground teeth.
- INCRUSTATION: Ceramic or metallic restoration cemented in the dental piece and that does not replace its totality (it is not a dental implant).
REMOVABLE DENTAL PROSTHESES
- TOTAL: Replacement of the totality of the dental pieces, which can be removed and reinserted by the same patient.
- PARTIAL: Replacement of adjacent dental structures in partially edentulous patients, by means of a prosthesis that can be removed and reinserted by the patient himself.
Dental crowns, fixed and removable prostheses should be done by an oral rehabilitator.
In Marlon Becerra Dentistry we have specialist in Oral Rehabilitation, able to recover the function, aesthetics and harmony of your smile: through fixed dentures (crowns, laminates) removable dentures and / or a wide range of additional treatment. It is the specialist in charge of making the diagnosis and designing the treatment plan indicated for highly complex patients, in close communication with the other specialties.
¿Qué es una Prótesis Fija Inmediata - ALL ON 4 - ?
The immediate fixed prosthesis – ALL ON 4 – is a system that allows the total fixed rehabilitation with implants of the upper and/or lower jaw in the total edentulous patient or in the patient who will soon be totally edentulous. This procedure allows us to provide the patient with fixed teeth immediately, thus avoiding transition periods with removable provisional prostheses. Its aesthetic function is of a high level.
- Avoid consumption of very hard or sticky foods that may compromise the integrity of the restorations.
- Attending follow-up visits for occlusion (bite) adjustments, repairs or other.
- Maintain healthy oral hygiene habits: brushing, flossing and rinsing.
- Oral hygiene control appointments.
- Perform prosthesis cleaning as recommended by the treating dentist.
You already know; it is possible to smile, eat and have a calm and confident conversation again. Our Oral Rehabilitations will give you back the confidence and self-esteem you had lost because of your missing teeth.
Come to Marlon Becerra Dentistry, here we know which is the prosthesis that best suits you and we make your smile look natural We are waiting for you!
Get to know our
LEAVE US YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Schedule an appointment at your nearest location.