New York University
ABRIRÁ SUS PUERTAS A DENTISTAS DE TODO EL MUNDO
Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation Week. NYU Opens September 2021
VIVE UNA SEMANA ESPECIAL CON PROFESIONALES DE 50 PAÍSES DIFERENTES.
APRENDE DE LOS EXPERTOS
Through lectures, group discussions and stimulating presentations focused on the best clinical successes.
Course fee: $1,800 dollars
Sign up in 3 steps:
Reserve your quota with $300 dollars (TRM of the day the transaction is made).
For more information call us at 310 219 6733 or 320 488 0064 or write us at email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE:
- Theoretical course.
- It is composed of 6 (six) modules.
- Two (2) modules per year are held in New York City.
- Each module is one week long (Monday to Friday).
- A certificate of participation is awarded for each module.
- Simultaneous translation is available (courses are taught in English).
- Upon completion of the 6 modules, you will be awarded a Diploma certifying completion of the Continuing Education Program in Oral Rehabilitation and Esthetic Dentistry at NYU.
- The sole Director for Colombia of the Program is Dr. Marlon Becerra Díaz.
- To take the course it is necessary to have a background in esthetics, in order to take full advantage of the topics.
- If you do not have a VISA, NYU will generate a letter of acceptance to the program to present to the embassy to facilitate the process, for this we will need your full name, ID and country of residence.
- The approval of the VISA does not depend on Dr. Marlon Becerra or his staff.
- The place of delivery of the course is:
New York University – College of Dentistry
345 E. 24th Street (corner of First Avenue)
New York, NY, 10010
- This course must be taken in person in New York City.
- Remember if you attended our Colombia Aesthetically 4 event this is valid as a module at NYU.
What to do in case of cancellation?
Send us to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org ; copy of your ID card or identification document along with a copy of the deposit made and the reason why you must cancel your trip. Your money will be refunded within 30 days.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.