Social Participation in Health Policy - PPSS
El Ministerio de Salud y Protección Social a través de la Resolución 2063 de 2017 adopta la Política de Participación Social en Salud- PPSS, que tiene como objetivo la intervención de la comunidad en la organización, control, gestión y fiscalización de las instituciones del sistema de salud.
Know your Rights and Duties as a Patient
- To freely choose the professional by whom he/she wishes to be treated and/or to request a change of treating professional, within the resources provided by the institution.
- To a clear, understandable, complete and appropriate communication with their condition; as well as to consent, revoke and/or refuse the suggested treatment.
- To receive dignified, humane and ethical treatment, respecting their race, their beliefs, their customs and their own health condition.
- To privacy and confidential handling of information.
- To express and have their needs and opinions taken into account during the course of treatment.
- To request and receive explanations about the costs generated by the services rendered.
- To request a second opinion regarding your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- To express their requests, complaints or claims; and to receive a timely response.
- To provide dignified, humane and respectful treatment to the staff and other patients of the institution.
- To participate and take responsibility for their care and treatment process, as well as for the integral care of their health.
- To care for and make rational use of the resources and facilities provided for their service.
- To collaborate with the fulfillment of the rules and instructions of the institution and the professional team.
- To report everything related to your health status and personal background.
- De informar todo lo relacionado con su estado de salud y antecedentes propios.
- To attend their appointments in optimal hygienic conditions.
- To attend appointments on time and to cancel or reschedule appointments at least 12 hours in advance when unable to attend.
LEAVE US YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Agenda una cita en tu sede más cercana.